Wednesday 6 January 2010

i'm nervous

well,..it's 3 o'clock in the morning right now..
still at my friend's house...searching for the right topics that i like as a back up topic for my thesis....
yesterday all of my classmates presented what they want to do for their final..well...so do i..
but...i only have 1 topics in mind..
which is 'using the green building technology principles in designing urban area'
and my lecturer ask me to find two more topics..
gulp!!!
and i'm still searching.surfing...
sleepy...starving....
tired....
but like what my lecturer said.
switch the pressure to pleasure..
i just wish i can do that for the rest of this semester...

4 comments:

i.r.k.u.y.s said...

haha..ilek2...biasa r tuh...penat pala mikir idea yg xnak dtg..haha

violet_abbey said...

YOU CAN DO IT..GAMBATE!

AkubukanSofiaJane said...

selamat berjaya menempuhi sem penghabisan! tak lame la sem ni.=P

Putera Katak said...

syuk:thank you for your support...
cik yunida: insyaallah....
cik miah:ye ye..waktu membesarkan badan..yiihaaaa