Tuesday 7 September 2010

rindu.....

well,...
baru je update blog beberapa minit tadi...
as i read it myself...while listening to this Gio song."bila cinta"..

.its hurting me.....i'm hurt deeply....
i'm dying inside...

everyday i'm thinking about u...
do you feel the same way too???
i bet u do....
but not to me...but to someone new.....

every day i'm missing u....
missing every moment we had together....
even until now i don;'t now what should i do...
hopefully... both of you will last forever..

even though i'm hurt...
even though i'm dying...
u always in my heart...
so u won't be missing....

i look at the moon....
remind me of you.....
i'm sitting here alone......
praying to Allah beside me it was you....

but its all hope...
that won't come true....
even if i'm dying alone by my side....
u wouldn't come too....

i really2 miss you....
yesterday and tomorrow...
the next day after....
and forever will follow......

now i'm lonely....
lonely and lonely......
without you by my side...
that i can call my baby....

my baby is gone....
to someone new....
hope he will treat u better.....
better than i do....

i'm sorry for letting you down...
i'm sorry for making you cry....
but what's the worst part i'm sorry about...
i can't never make u be mine....

i don;t know what i' doing now...
as this is what my heart want to say....
i hope u don't mind if i'm saying this...
that i still love you....love you...love you.....

No comments: