Tuesday 28 December 2010

It's just not my day


hurm..since what?yesterday???
i felt different a bit. and i know..
my bad day will come..buti never thought it will come this soon...
gosh!
and its today...damn!
why must it happen today?where it suppose to be a happy day for me as for my brother getting a job...my friends get an interview...
so i should be happy then....

but.im not..
during work??gosh..i'm just working to fill my pocket today...
so lazy..usually i am one of the most spirited guy in the store..but today its just so mellow...
i was like.why are u like this ben????
to think again
its just not my day..

even after work....
still,..i am nt that good..its ok a bit..
because i can surf the internet when i'm home..
but then....still theres nothing that makes me want to go..
*sigh....

when i got home..
i got this weird news
and it hit me straight to my heart!!!
i was down again...;)
wa..great la helmy u...
down down down....

and now???
i am feeling bad..
100 %
with everything..
my feeling.my mind.
my life.my future...


so...hopefully eveything will be fine soon!
argh

2 comments:

The blusher said...

Patience my friend..Patience:)

The blusher said...

And oh yes.. Thanks again for the song you sent to me. It's really beautiful:) Take care!