Thursday 19 August 2010

18 August 2010

hurm....
its wednesday...
still...i didnt go to my class..
i slept around 10 am...
itupun lepas subuh layan cemarah from ustaz azhar(try search kat youtube...funny,but meaningful)
but...in my dream..
i dream something about that really hurt me a lot....
recently,...something bad happen to me...maybe its faith..maybe its for the sin i've done before...
who knows...
it was all HIS will....
so.. in my dream..i dream about this lovely girl...that i really adore, love, miss, need, and many more...gettin married!
seriously!!getting married!!! in my dream....
something about one week before.we were talking, discussing about how she settle things up..with her future husband and her family....
and the rest.. i just play my part after that...
but week after that....i met her...she told me that,..she is getting married...
OMG!!!Ya Allah.......
jantung aku macam nak tercabut...bayangkan...orang yang kita sayang..kita cinta..kita inginkan untuk dijadikan isteri...nak berkahwin dgn orang laen?????
suddenly i wake up.......
sweat all over me..(my room is pretty hot actually..)
then i checked my watch it's 4 pm!gosh!i'm late for work!!!!
i'm working at 5 today..damn!!!
a lot of thing happen lately...
so my normal time is out...
for a while..
dont know when gonna fix it..
its fine at work...
got busy around 10pm like that..the rest is just as usual...
not so many people...bla bla bla...
owh yes..i forgot....
we're closing a bit late today..due to these bunch of customers who think the're always right...
they said that they dont want to live until they finish their drink!!!duh!!!!!!!!!!!its 12 o'clock!!
we're closing at 11pm..why the hell are u coming here at 11???if u want to finish your drink..u should come early....
haiyoooooo....
come on la dei...
be considerate of others........
hurm......
after that..nothing much happen..
still stressing...tensioning....
lonely......
and one thing which is i think important today is..
i miss someone....
:( really2 bad...
awak...saya rindu awak.......
:( baik2 awak....
jaga diri baek2......
assalamulaikum...
selamat bersahur dan seamat berpuasa... :(

No comments: