Friday 20 August 2010

19 August 2010

hurm...
its thursday...
and again.. i didnt go to my class..
why?b'coz i felt a asleep....
dah bangun dah pun...tapi tertidor.bila baring2 tu...
bgn da pukul 12..nk g kelas apa?kan?
so sit in front of the pc..find something good for my design...until 4:30...
went to work...
nothing much to do during that time..
owh yes..
i bought "KEK LAPIS SARAWAK"...
huhuu..i was planning to give this to my ex-fiancee's parent..
well,...
i did try to find a car...
which can help me when i went to Kota Bharu , Kelantan tomorrow..
but.no one seems to willing letting me borrow their car..
huhuhu..
from other perspectives...
here we can see..who's your friend...and who's not..what do you think???
so,..
i think..i'm gonna go by my chika(my bike)..
i think she's gonna be ok..
hey.no pain no gain right??
maybe this is the way to show 'em how much i want to see 'em right???
hurm..
i think i'm going crazy each and everyday...
as for today..
i wrote a message.....
i wrote n i wrote...till i dont know what to say...
then i stop..
but guess what?
i didnt send it!!!
i just kept it in my draft...
it is as i was msgging her...
funny isnt it?
the person who dont want to talk or contact u anymore..
u r dying to msg or contacting her...
but....i didnt...
all i did was just typing it..
assuming that i was msging her..
that's all..
u guys think its weird?
i dont think so..
i just miss her.
miss to texting with her..
talk,..walk..
:(
well...thats all for now.....
hope i can get a car to go to Kota Bharu....if i don't..
i'll definitely go there by my bike....
before that...
if i do go to Kota Bharu by my bike..
pls2.pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee...
send my regards to my family
(if something bad happen..which i don't want to)..
especially my mom n my dad...
tell 'em i love 'em so much!!!!
ok?
tell 'em i'm sorry sebab tak dapat sempat berbuka puasa dgn dorang bulan Ramadhan ni..ok?
but i promise 'em one thing...
i will be back...
i will try to ride carefully...
and to you...i love you..
i really2 love you....
assalamualaikum........

No comments: