Wednesday 19 January 2011

It's Been A While...

hurm..
It's been a while since i update my blog....
With you in my mind i feel like i'm rock!
Through the day i'm feeling better....
Together we'll make it beautiful forever...

fuh...mula2 dgn ayat habis la..
sejak bila tah ku reti benda2 mcm ni..
semuanya sebab Shooting Star..

cantik tak Shooting Star ni???
Cantik kan???
paling menyinar antara semua....
same as you... =)
among others..u are the brightest..
that's i you caught my eyes...
others may say it differently...but not me..
i know what i see and i know what i feel..
;)
te be close to you...
next to you....
together with you...
with a new book,new chapter..new stories...that we can share someday with others...

i know it's been hard for you..
for what happens pretty fast..even i thought it was super duper fast...
but..
who cares?as long as i know that i made the right choice its ok...
;)

biarlah apa org nk ckp..
why me?why you?
they don't know a thing about me and you...
people keep on bragging about others without looking at themselves..
so,.
by all means..
just let them be..
we have to make this one right here successful....
beautiful..
TOGETHER... =) arasso???
good...

I'm sorry for everything....that's ahppening at the moment..
but...in the same time............
I love you too much to regret anything...
All I want is you..
Shooting Star...
You are perfect for me...
=) thank you...

3 comments:

CikHanis said...

ehem2!~

Putera Katak said...

hahaha..apa ehem2???
ginie sihat?? ;) lama tak jumpa ginie..

CikHanis said...

hehe.
sehat walafiat!~
br kua dr tempayan kan.huuu*_*