Thursday 6 January 2011

"Together We'll Make it Beautiful"

goodbye year 2010..
its 2011..with my new life..new future ahead of me.....

and the entry for today is...
"Together We'll Make it Beautiful"
Holding Hands Love Passion
yup..together..
we will make it beautiful....
i know it...and i hope you know it..
you are my butterfly....
you my future...
from now on..
I only fight for you...
now i'm back on track..
thanks to you my butterfly....
yesterday and today was a wonderful day for me..
and i know..for you as well.. ;)
we both meet at that place.. went there together..
we talk and talk and talk and talk...
without even notice the time passed us....
just like that..
yet.....we still talk and talk and talk and talk...


From A to B we walk today..
share our love together...
in our own way....

fuh!!!
You are magic!!!
i don't know what are you..
what are you???
are you even human???
what have you done to me????
huh butterfly?
u really complete me..
thank you...
thanks a lot..
Ya Allah,...
thanks for a wonderful day
that YOU give me today,..
and thanks for a wonderful,
great, beautiful,nice angel YOU send to me......
I will never let this one go =)
(pray for me guys...)

I really hope this one will last forever...
I'm gonna wait for you..
I will wait for you.....

forever I will...
one day...one day..we will holding hands together.....
hugging each other....
and do everything together..
One day...

Together We'll Make It Beautiful
and one day,..I'll be yours forever......
=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beruntungnye tht girl!!
smoga berbahagia :)

Putera Katak said...

Thank you.... =) doakan saya selalu bahagia..